After a long day of work, the last thing you want to do is spend hours setting up your new mattress. But with the Helix Mattress, that’s exactly what you’ll have to do. Here’s a step-by-step guide to unboxing your Helix Mattress so you can get it set up and start sleeping soundly as soon as possible.
The first thing you’ll need to do is remove the mattress from its box. Once you’ve done that, cut open the plastic wrap that surrounds it using a sharp knife or scissors. Be careful not to damage the mattress itself while you’re doing this.
Once the plastic wrap has been removed, take a look at your new mattress. It should be rolled up tightly so that it’s easy to move around. If it’s not rolled up, simply grab one end and begin rolling it until it is.
Now that your mattress is rolled up, carry it over to where you’ll be setting it up and unroll it onto the bed frame or foundation. Start at one end and slowly unroll the mattress until it’s fully extended on the bed.
- The first step is to remove the mattress from the box
- Be careful when doing this as you don’t want to damage the mattress
- Once the mattress is out of the box, take a look at it and make sure there are no damages
- If everything looks good, proceed to the next step
- Next, find a flat surface where you will be able to unroll the mattress
- Once you have found a suitable spot, go ahead and unroll the mattress
- After the mattress is fully unrolled, give it a few minutes to start taking shape before proceeding to the next step
- Finally, once the mattress has taken shape, you can go ahead and put sheets on it or start using it right away!
How Long Does It Take Helix Mattress to Expand?
The Helix mattress is a great option for those in the market for a new mattress. It’s an especially good choice for couples because it can be customized to each person’s individual sleep needs. One of the best things about the Helix mattress is that it only takes 24 hours to expand once you receive it.
This means that you won’t have to wait days or even weeks for your new mattress to reach its full size. Whether you’re looking for a firm mattress or a softer one, the Helix will quickly adjust to your preference and provide you with a comfortable sleeping surface.
How Long Till You Can Sleep on Helix Mattress?
A Helix mattress can take up to 72 hours to fully expand. This is due to the fact that the foams need time to settle and reach their full expansion. Depending on the temperature and humidity in your room, it may take a little longer or shorter for your mattress to fully expand.
However, you should be able to sleep on your mattress after 24 hours.
Do Helix Mattresses Ship in Boxes?
Most Helix mattresses ship in boxes. The size of the box will depend on the size of the mattress. For example, a twin mattress will come in a smaller box than a king mattress.
Helix also offers white glove delivery for an additional fee. With white glove delivery, your mattress will be delivered to your door and set up for you.
How Do You Unbox a Mattress?
Assuming you have purchased a mattress in a box, here are the steps to unboxing your new mattress:
1. Open the box: Once you have received your mattress in a box, cut open the plastic wrapping using a sharp knife. Be careful not to damage the mattress itself.
2. Unroll and unfold the mattress: Next, unroll and unfold the mattress so that it is flat on the ground or on your bed frame. If there is any tissue paper or other materials inside the box, remove them as well. 3. Allow the mattress to expand: Once unfolded, give your new mattress some time to expand fully.
This usually takes about 24-48 hours for most mattresses in a box. During this time, do not sleep on or use the mattress so that it can fully expand undisturbed. 4. Inspect and enjoy your new mattress: After allowing ample time for expansion, inspect your new mattress for any damages or defects.
If everything looks good, then congratulations – you can now start enjoying your brand new bed!
Helix Midnight Luxe Unboxing / Top Selling Helix Mattress!
How Long to Let Helix Mattress Expand
If you’ve just purchased a new Helix mattress, you’re probably wondering how long to let it expand before you can start sleeping on it. Here’s what you need to know.
Your Helix mattress will arrive compressed and rolled up in a box.
Once you unbox it, simply place the mattress on your bed frame and allow it to expand. It may take up to 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand, but in most cases, it will be ready to sleep on within a few hours. During this expansion period, your mattress may emit a harmless odor that will dissipate quickly.
If you’re concerned about the smell, simply open a window or door in the room where the mattress is located to help air it out. Once your mattress is fully expanded, be sure to give it a good firm push all over so that any remaining wrinkles smooth out. And that’s it – enjoy your new Helix mattress!
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Unbox Your Helix Mattress”:
After unboxing your Helix Mattress, be sure to remove all plastic wrapping and packaging materials. Doing so will help keep your mattress clean and free of any potential damage.
Once you have removed the outer packaging, take a moment to inspect your mattress for any signs of shipping damage. If everything looks good, simply place the mattress on your bed frame and enjoy!